Friday, January 19, 2007

Finally up and running

Hello everyone. Sorry it took me so long to get this going but we have been busy. Things are going good here. I received my first injection Friday afternoon. It was not bad, but I had to lay flat on my back for six hours afterwards and that got to be old fairly quick. I did start to sweat a little on the back of my head and my neck for the first time in almost four years so that is exciting. Dad and I got out and walked around the city blocks for a little while and found a grocery store to do our shopping in. We will be posting some pictures hopefully the first part of next week. I need to go and get some medicine now so I will be checking in in a day or so to talk some more. Hope everything is going good back home for everyone.

See you soon, Chuck

4 comments:

rredbeard said...

Mom and I are glad that you guys are now up and running! We have been getting phones from people wanting to know the web address! We miss you guys and hope all is well! We will check in again on Monday! Have you got a camera yet? Try to write alot on this web site or in a notebook so you can keep it as a journel. That way you can write your book that you will one day publish:) Kobe wants to go to bed, so we will talk to ya'll soon! We will call Sunday morning (Kentucky time) Love mom candice and kobe!!

linder86 said...

Hey Chuck, glad to hear that you made it there safely and are getting settled in. Spoke with Kelly this evening and couldn't wait to get on here to see what you had to say. How exciting it must be to hear other patient's testomies and then after 1 injection have one of your own. We'll keep checking in on your progress as well as continuing to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Shane & Trish Linder & Family

viola said...

HI
It was great to hear your voice again.Tell Rick to get someone to take a picture of you two together
will they let Rickie take pictures
of you while you are getting therapy and acupuncture? my prayers are with you.

LOVE YOU
Grandmother and BUD

oranetta said...

hey chuck & rick,i see things are really going well!i haven't talked to ur mom lately, but i found ur site in the paper so i decided to let you know all of us are sending strong prayers up for ya.(always)God speed with all and lets see some pics. oranetta,eddie,cody & jobeth.