Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hello everyone. Another good day today. My trunk muscles are ever so slightly getting stronger and I was able to twitch my toes again for some of the therapists. It seems like the right foot is easier than the left for now anyhow. Dad and I went with a couple from Utah, Kirk and Jessica, out to eat and to do a little window shopping. It was a relief to get out of the hospital for a couple of hours and just roam around. Kirk is an extrordinary individual. His has a spinal cord injury as well, but his is a higher break than mine so he has less use of his hands and arms, but the size of his heart and the determination in his mind are as strong or I should say even stronger than my own. His wife is as amazing also. She is always there for him, but she gives him the distance he needs to push himself and the love that he needs to continue to believe not only in himself, but in them as a couple as well. That is about it for now. It is getting late so I shall talk to everyone later.

3 comments:

rredbeard said...

well i had to get another password this is a pain . i have to copy and paste sometimes it works nad not. i don't remember what i said . rickie call me, unable to reach you past two mornings. well i am cooking and kobe is trying to help love mom. hhtrffnbmkkjjhgftrdn love kobe.

oranetta said...

always praying for you chuck.

Tina said...

Hello Chuck great to hear about your progress. Always know we are thinking of you. Keep up the good work. We love Ya!
Tom & Tina