Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fun day out

Hello everyone. We had a fun and busy day today. We went to a theme park called Windows of the World with several other of the patients today. Things are going good here. We are making friends here from all over the world. The city is quite interesting to get around in considering that traffic laws don't and I mean don't mean a darn thing here. I have to make this a short post because I have to go and get some medicine so I will get back here as soon as I can to fill in some more details on how things are going.

2 comments:

rredbeard said...

Hi you guys! Rained here today, but no ice or snow! Mom is sick we didnt make it to church tonight! She will be okay for a little while then she gets sick all over again! Kobe is doing good he slept all night last night! He keeps asking for Papaw! OH! Mom and I went out sat looking at new houses! Just getting prepared for when you get home daddy:) We found some really nice ones! Grandmother was excited that she got to talk to you guys! Nana is excited about you sweating, she almost started crying! The church has your website and Joelle posted it on the bullentin this morning! The lights on the van went out, so mom is getting them replaced tomorrow! I had to drive home brights on and I think I made a few people mad;)Nothing else new we will post more latter! Love yall, candice mom and kobe

sharon said...

I am so excited that your have this going so we can keep up on your progress. I just have so much admiration for you . I said a prayer for you today I know we all are praying for you as you have your treatments. I really have the faith that it is working. I looking forward to your next post.it sounds like the whole atmosphere is an postive and uplifting place.Have a good day!!!