Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hello everyone. Just a quick update to let you know that we are doing good today. I feel good after last injection so Dad, Kirk, Jessi, and myself got out today and went to a two story Wal-Mart and a four story mall next to it. Did not buy much except some groceries, but had a good time none the less being away from the hospital for a couple of hours. We are fairly wore out so we are going to turn in after I got some exercising done. Talk to everyone later.
P.S. My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone living in or who has family in cental Florida that was affected by the storms.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Chuck!! My name is Denise and I work with your mom and sister. Don't you feel sorry for me? The other day your mom came bursting into the office and screamed "He moved his big toes" She said she didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or throw up. We just told her to do all three. I know you will succeed at this because I know what good stock you come from. Give em Hell. I am praying for you.

rredbeard said...

Hi you guys well we are getting ready to go up north. we will spend the the day with the kids. mary jo spent the night w/ kelly last night so candice &i will let them go out. just to get kelly out of the house. mom and i had a great time at the high school last night. i bet there were 300 people there. a lot of people i haven't seen in 30 years. well need to get going talk to you guys later. love mom