Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello everyone. Man what a flight, but we made it home. Our family was there to greet us and seeing them there had to be one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. I will get back to therapy in St. Louis on Thursday, but in the meantime I have been doing some of the exercises that I learned in Shenzhen. There has not been any more changes lately, however, I think it help once I can get back in the full swing of rehab and exercises. Well I have to keep it short because it is time to get the kids ready for school. Talk to everyone soon.

2 comments:

Tressa said...

Glad to see you made it home safe. I will be checking back later for more updates. Be Blessed! Tress

Unknown said...

HELLO CHUCK!! THE STEGMAN FAMILY, FROM ACCROSS TOWN, IS GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER AND THAT YOU MADE THE TRIP OKAY. HOPEFULLY THIS PROCEDURE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL FOR YOU. KIMBERLY AND MAGGIE THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO SEE THEIR FRIENDS/CLASSMATES ON TV LAST NIGHT. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR FAITH AND WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS.